One Chance One Chance

yeah

i saved me and my kid i'm not shure if thats the best ending but hey better than having both of them die by that dicked coworker

Gibbets 2 Gibbets 2

shoot the sun

and he fucking freaks out

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

dude i loved it

dude this game was awesome.(heres a tip do not play this game useing a mouse pad on a laptop)

Alloy Tengu 2 Alloy Tengu 2

i love this game

this is very fun i'd like to see more please

AcetheSuperVillain responds:

oh, you will!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Fuck

it says i need to be loged in to use it. ome one help me out

Monotris Monotris

well made

this is a very addictive game and very well made and i love the music

Moredie Express Moredie Express

good art but...

the art was awesome but the storyline made no sence and very easy to beat.

StillBeatingPictures responds:

Yeah, as I said in the comments it didn't really have a plot it was a more spur of the moment sorta thing. I wish I did plan more into it. Thanks for the review.

Depict1 Depict1

NICE

it took me forever to beat it but i did finnally nice little puzzle there.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Awesome

i ike this game alot while playing i had a idea of a game you can make. its like the original tetris but you are trying to kill the stick figure insted of being him your the blocks, and like the flash movie you could even be that robot later on in different levels, but it is harder than hell to beat him you have to kill him in the time limit set for each level each level you have new blocks new abbilites and even new robots. please read this and tell me your response

Event Tutorial Event Tutorial

awesome

i liked the way you were trying to teach people new things. the music was awesome i liked the back round but ah i was wonder if you could teach me how to make a flash game and how to make a movie and what to download to make it any way loved this tutorial.